[Free] [Free]

Alright

this isnt too bad, but it sounds like some junk by a character called Yousef Breckenhimer from Jono's New Show.
"All you doing is playing the fucking kick drum" - Jason Kerrison talking to Yousef

mpk101 responds:

Okay well i mean it wasn't exactly what i was hoping for for a response. But otherwise thanks for taking the time anyways. I'll be sure that the next one isn't exactly like this lol

Rez Bitch! Rez Rez Bitch! Rez

Epic

Bro, I'm a fucking massice fan of you and this song is wicked. I Don't get stoned often, but last time I did this played on my iPod, and apparently I was singing and dancing like dick. is there anyway that you can supply a instrumental of this song, i reckon it would be friggin awesome.

Peace
Brannan "The Virus Slayer" New

Eminem Stan Metal - Sasha T Eminem Stan Metal - Sasha T

*speechless*

this piece of music is awesome, better than the original song. Why you decided to do a metal mix, isn't my problem, but you just keep it up.

- Virus

Martin - Flashlight Martin - Flashlight

Who opened the of whoop-ass Trance?

Kickass song, fairly relaxing (well the beginning anyway), some good use of bass.
it might be an idea to develop from 00:00 to 00:19 into a slow paced relaxing song.
good work, and don't stop making music.

Lalalo14 responds:

interesting idea u had, I'ma take a look on it :)
Thank you very much! :D

Master of Accordions Master of Accordions

Definetly more than a lol

this song gave my cus hysterics!
be proud of it!
also this would be polka or misc. not heavy metal
nice job. keep it up!

Schleif responds:

haha, thanks man! yeah it's definitely not heavy metal, but it's a cover of a metal song. and the metal section is where i roam anyway, so whatever haha. thanks again!

-Sleep Tight- -Sleep Tight-

Nice

Like you said, its a nice song. 00:18 gave me a vision of a platform game set on a beach (?). The song is more of a loop for than a song itself, as it repeats itself slightly varying every time. Any way overall great song.
Keep up the good work