The Hard Way The Hard Way

Unexpected

the end was extremely unexpected but hilarious. nice song after wards!
when i usually see shorts i say nah f dem, but i might give them a chance after watching this
btw keep bringing more Cyanide and Happiness into newgrounds

The Angry Blue Thumb God The Angry Blue Thumb God

Fun but Boring

this game was good fun, no one likes emo's or hillbillies (no wonder people are getting fed up with the cyrus's), but i eventually got boring.
Like GaMRiX said "there was no goals to reach, or levels" which was a let down.
I think you could have added levels and the higher you got the harder the enemies are to destroy, and bosses could have helped. and maybe have some famous emo's and HillBillies (eg: Hitler, Miley Cyrus (wait that's a whore! Maybe you could have those in the game too!))

[Free] [Free]

Alright

this isnt too bad, but it sounds like some junk by a character called Yousef Breckenhimer from Jono's New Show.
"All you doing is playing the fucking kick drum" - Jason Kerrison talking to Yousef

mpk101 responds:

Okay well i mean it wasn't exactly what i was hoping for for a response. But otherwise thanks for taking the time anyways. I'll be sure that the next one isn't exactly like this lol

Rez Bitch! Rez Rez Bitch! Rez

Epic

Bro, I'm a fucking massice fan of you and this song is wicked. I Don't get stoned often, but last time I did this played on my iPod, and apparently I was singing and dancing like dick. is there anyway that you can supply a instrumental of this song, i reckon it would be friggin awesome.

Peace
Brannan "The Virus Slayer" New

Eminem Stan Metal - Sasha T Eminem Stan Metal - Sasha T

*speechless*

this piece of music is awesome, better than the original song. Why you decided to do a metal mix, isn't my problem, but you just keep it up.

- Virus

Furby Wuv You Furby Wuv You

Disturbing...

I knew those bastards where out to get us! Man that furby is freaky, it looks slightly paranoid

how to be pyscho how to be pyscho

oh snap

thats pretty damn freaky. another thing to say is drugs+knifes=bad, real bad

Ir0n-Ph0enix responds: